We’re so excited to announce our first giveaway on DIY Del Ray — a $50 gift certificate for fibre spaceTM in Old Town Alexandria, VA.
fibre spaceTM owned by Danielle Romanetti (whose home we featured a while back), specializes in unique yarns and fibres from hand-dyed, independent, local and U.S.-made sources for knitting, crochet and spinning. In addition to yarn, they offer a wide selection of classes, designer workshops, yarn “tastings,” movie nights and more.
- PRIZE: One (1) $50 gift certificate to fibre spaceTM in Old Town Alexandria, VA.
- DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 13 at 11:59 pm EST.
- WINNER: One lucky winner will be chosen by random.org and notified on Thursday, February 14 by email. We’ll also announce the winner on this blog post and our social sites — make sure you like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for additional notice. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or else another name will be selected.
- PRIZE REDEEMABLE: The gift certificate can be used in store and in person only.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “I Heart Yarn” and tell us how you’d like to use the money if you are selected. (One comment entry per person please.)
- WHO’S ELIGIBLE: This giveaway is open to anyone who will be able to use the certificate in store in Alexandria, VA.
Please see our complete terms and conditions page for more details.